Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

TEN YEARS STRONG!

Well we made it home from TMS in one piece for the 10th year in a row. The coolest part of the weekend-we have still seen a new winner every race. THE WEATHER WAS GREAT!!! THE BEER STAYED COLD! We met our neighbors and we all played washers until we could play washers anymore. The fajitas and sausage rocked. The worst part of the race was IROC night. Tony Stewart won, YUCK, and I lost my $1 bet on Kinnser, he at least went flying thru the air for some entertainment, I just hope he is OK:) I really wanted Texas Terry to pull the first repeat win, or for Gordon or Johnson to cross that line first. Well, maybe next year.

4 Comments:

  • Go Kasey!!!! Way to go!!! Come back next year and be the first repeat winner!!! Jimmie Johnson smells!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • so, did you see anyone you knew from the office?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

  • The only person I saw from my office was in the mirror. Oh, and I saw an old somebody from the Office, someone who moved to Midland/Odessa. :)

    By Blogger Clicketynix, at 4:20 PM  

  • You saw me!
    :)

    Had fun...

    Now I want to go and camp... so I can have as much fun as Rodney!!!

    LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.