Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Monday, June 26, 2006

NASCAR

Well, the Texas race comes and goes and then the summer comes and I get to watch an occassional night race, but wow, what a finish yesterday, TERRY LABONTE got third place and JEFF GORDON won, (first time in 20 races, seems like 60, huh, Brian) Anyway, Yippee. I felt like I would have missed out if I would have missed the whole race. Oh, and Jeff Gordon is Engaged as of Saturday and wins on Sunday, maybe his race/love funk-bad luck is Over now. And-next week-night race! GO TEAM CHEVY!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, I have read through your comments and I'm glad that there are fellow book worms out there! Thanks for the website, I plan on looking at it next time I really get a chance online. With work, school, and all this reading it takes up alot of time! I'm favoriting your blog so I'll come visit you more!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.