Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

UFC-U FIGHT CHOKEHOLD?

Ok, so you all read my post on the Wrestling Stuff, and now I feel compeled to report my fight viewing of the UFC. Saturday night we were at the local Buffalo Wild Wings to take in the UFC fight on Pay-Per-View. Let me first say, I am glad my money went to beer and chicken instead of the ppv and ufc folks. I don't think I get this sport. I have heard all the hype about it the last couple of years, and thought I might actually be missing out. I had heard that it was awesome fighting and that they just beat the crap out of each other, and that it ROCKED! But, really is like High School wrestling gone bad, and all you need to know how to do is: hop and avoid the head-lock-choke-hold. Cute guys, Crappy entertainment! (Except for one cool move by the deigo guy, he used his legs to compelety take a guy down, that was pretty cool.) I was atleast entertained by the Astros and their first 17 innings of play, until

Eric Munson couldn't handle a throw from center fielder Willy Taveras that would have nailed Jason Bay at the plate, and the Astros lost their fifth straight in what was the longest game played in the history of PNC Park.
taken from astros.com

1 Comments:

  • No, I don't like Wrestling either!!!! But, I was ready to see some fighting on Sat. and all I saw was a bunch of hugging. Totally hate the soap opera part of the wwwwww stuff. :)

    By Blogger Clicketynix, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.