Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Thursday, June 29, 2006

CARS-the Movie


So, we finally got to see CARS last night for the first time. I was well worth the two time admission and popcorn junk. It made me laugh and it made me cry, no really. Paul Newman did a great job! I love the tractors the best. I still am amazed at the animation abilities of the folks at Pixar, the scenery was unreal, which I guess I should say was soooo real looking, if the cars didn't smile, you might not know you were in an animated feature. We were not the only couple in the movies with out a Kid...but, almost. The only thing that was a little annoying was the previews, I love getting to the movies in time for the previews, because I don't watch TV enough to know what movies are about what, and then I try to choose a movie off of a title. Impossible. So, sorry I got off track, but, the first 5 or so previews were really good, and then the last three were movies for a Christmas (almost understandable) release, but then one for a Spring 2007 release and then the last one was for Summer 2007. Ok, So I can only figure that kid brainwashing must need a year to foster or something. It is barely summer 2006. This also annoys me about car dealerships, they have had the 2007 tahoes and suburbans in since the very beginning of 2006. Well, the only other thing that was a mystery to me was why Jr. got a cameo role, when his sponsor is Budweiser, they didn't put those stickers on the car, but still, why couldn't the M & M Car or a kid-friendly car like Jeff Gordon, or Terry Labonte and the DLP car...be in the movie...you are right it isn't about budweiser it is about Jr.----oh, and at the Texas race, DLP was pushing the technology with the use of all animated features to demonstrate the quality of the new TVs, I think that would have fit nicely....The best part of the movie was the parts that played on the closing credits. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.