Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Thursday, August 03, 2006

CHRIS...

My Blogger inspirations have been twarted this week, by slow connection times and the photo.blogger site not allowing me to post pictures, I have been trying to post pictures and comments of Tropical Storm Chris and I missed the news, because now it is weakend to 40 mph. Yesterday I was going to Blog about the frenzy that was breaking out around the building, then this morning as it downgraded I tried again, but now I am just mad that I am a blogger, because I don't like writing after the moment of inspration has passed, it is no FUN, get a bigger photo server, blogger or let people pay a monthly fee for space and faster response times!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.