Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

MUD DAYS Detroit

Ok, so I was checking the Grand Forks Herald this morning and in their weekly photo gallery they had this photo from the AP, I thought "Why haven't we went to Detroit to jump in the mud for vacation?" Then I found out why, you have to be 12 years old or younger....What a bummer, they should at least have like female mud wrestling or something at night for the adults or Spouse DEATH_MATCH in the mud...Come on Detroit you could sell tickets and beer and have live bands, kids during the day and adults at night...


Mud Days

COUNTY-WIDE: Annual day for kids to play in mud is Tuesday

The annual Wayne County Mud Day will kick off at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Hines Park Nankin Mills Picnic Area, on Hines Drive east of Ann Arbor Trail in Westland.

Children ages 12 and younger can participate.

The county mixes more than 200 tons of topsoil and 20,000 gallons of water to ensure that the mud is just right. Youngsters will be separated into categories based on age to participate in Mud Limbo and the wheelbarrow races. Mr. and Miss Mud also will be crowned.

2 Comments:

  • I think it's gonna hurt when that guy lands...I'm thinkin' it's awefully shallow mud where he's diving. But it looks like great fun.

    By Blogger Girl_in_Camo, at 1:08 PM  

  • That looks AMAZING! I'd love to get my hands and whole body dirty jumping into all that mud haha. Yeah, it was the big Nederland Library ... although I think that they are taking a hint ... because the librarian cancelled some of my inter-loans because she has ordered them and once they are processed she's going to give me a call.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.