Banjo Eyes' Daughter

Thursday, April 20, 2006

KT ROCKS

SORRY FOLKS< I TOOK THE SONG OFF< IT WAS BLACK HORSE AND A CHERRY TREE, I was proud of myself for getting the video on my blog, but now, I didn't want it to play everytime someone came to check me out. You can see the video on her website, I think on her myspace too.

I love this song, even though I have NO, Idea what it means, well I have some ideas, but they are not blog worthy. On KT's My space page, her profile says that she is over 100 years old, so she may have a little wisdom and insight that I do not. I need to rhapsody some of her other songs to see if I like them. I am sure I will be a big fan, after all her my space says she has 35,172 friends. WHO WOULD COOK ALL THE BRISKET FOR THAT BUNCH?

Want to check her space out yourself. Click Here.

It is worth going on her page just to see the animal crackers :)

If you find out what the song means-LET ME KNOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
More blogs about http://banjo-eyes-daughter.blogspot.com.